Hoops for the Hospital - NEW EVENT LEADING UP TO RED BALLOON RUN AND RIDE
We are excited about a new Denbury event in conjunction with the Red Balloon Run and Ride called “Hoops for the Hospital,” a March Madness bracket challenge.
How to participate in the Bracket Challenge
1) Donate to the Denbury team by clicking DONATE NOW ($10 minimum)
2) Download ESPN Tournament Challenge app for Android or iPhone
iPhone - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/espn-tournament-challenge/id359891723?mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.espn.droid.bracket_bound&hl=en_US
3) Wait for email from Denbury explaining Group Name and Password for ESPN TC
4) Entries will be accepted no later than 9:00 AM Thursday, March 21 in order for the group name and password to be communicated to you and you are able complete your bracket by 11:15 AM CST when the first round of games begin.
5) Bracket selections or changes to your bracket must be completed by the start of the first game on Thursday, March 21st, 2019 11:15 AM CST.
6) Winner will receive TBD
What is Passion for Children's?
Passion for Children's is a grassroots fundraising campaign, designed for people of all ages, for the exclusive benefit of Children's Health. We encourage participants to pledge to raise a minimum of $100 annually, and choose a specific program, service, clinic and/or research center to benefit from their fundraising.
Everyone may not have the same cause, but Passion for Children's unites fundraisers through hope, courage, vision and determination to make a difference in the lives of children treated at Children's Health.